Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Championship Wrestling 2000 A fresh start

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: World Championship Wrestling 2000 A fresh start

I was pretty young during this time so I can't remember a great deal, but just by going back and researching on the internet I realise that your roster is stacked full of talent, new and old, and hopefully you can harness all of the young, fresh talent whilst making the most out of the star power you have left. It's rare that we see a WCW thread work out around here, other than Szumi's, so hopefully you can keep this up and produce good shows and improve as a booker and as a writer along the way. The formatting of the opening post and the preview shows that you know what you're doing, so all that is left is for you to consistently produce good shows and improve.

Good look, my friend. I'll definitely be reading!

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote