Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 AM   #7872 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Yeah, Greg Excellent and his mom can go choke on multiple dicks. Greg gets the "go away" heat from me.

As much as I dislike Hyde, I think his feud with Tremont was pretty good. I mean, JESUS CHRIST at the Tangled Web Deathmatch. Squared Circle of Fear sucked, though. The segments from Night of Infamy rocked, on the other hand. And fuck me, but recently I've seen DJ Hyde having a damn good match at TOD Europe. But with all that being said, he needs to stop wrestling.

Alex Colon <3

Oh, and MASADA/CVE deathmatch could fucking rock. I'm pretty sure MASADA will hold nothing back.