Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

485K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#21,250 ·
Glad you bolded my name Andrebaker would have never noticed otherwise :troll

I don't skim posts personally, except for tl;dr's like Dualshock's.
:punk3

#21,252 · (Edited)
I've actually done this for a while (2008ish), mostly in online games' forums when I reported hackers, I bolded their IGNs in my threads/posts, and in my school projects where I bolded the important names and dates. But even if I didn't, how is a way of typing considered 'copying' at all :confused:

I would understand if it was a signature for example, but typing? So by your logic, everyone on the internet who types in Bold is copying Seabs? Or everyone who bolds important parts of their posts is imitating Andre? Because that has been done for a long time now, and if it's useful, why not use it?

#21,259 · (Edited)
can you do a shoot interview and tell us where you actually were for two weeks?

kayfabe is dead
:edge

nah, lets keep kayfabe intact. lets just say i'm using a voice recognition keyboard now and my fingers are never gonna be as good as they once were. and no it wasn't just two weeks, i just had a surgery two weeks back so i'm sure its been a bit longer than that.

CRIMSON!!! :D
thank you :rock

and btw did you check this week's SD spoilers WAGG?

glad Swagger's back and it looks like he's in line for a decent push now. sounds good.

#21,260 · (Edited)
Crimson 3:16™;13347705 said:
:edge

nah, lets keep kayfabe intact. lets just say i'm using a voice recognition keyboard now and my fingers are never gonna be as good as they once were. and no it wasn't just two weeks, i just had a surgery two weeks back so i'm sure its been a bit longer than that.

thank you :rock

and btw did you check this week's SD spoilers WAGG?
glad Swagger's back and it looks like he's in line for a decent push now. sounds good.
:cool: yeah, marked.

Edit: my bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.