Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 12:55 AM   #655 (permalink)
Kurt 'Olympic Gold
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new hereKurt 'Olympic Gold better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
3.7? Unreal. The GOAT. The man who ended the 430 days of misery. The People's Champion. The Undisputed WWE Champion. Bow down Vince. Unlike Rock on RAW, I have **3** words that can describe the spirit of this moment, 3 words that symbolize our journey:

9:15

Electrifying.

Only problem I have with this is how WWE are booking Rock's segments on two separate quarters the last two weeks. I know it's probably a strategic placement to help two segments but you can't maximize Rock's audience if you give it 5 minutes in one quarter and 7 minutes in the other. Especially when the rest is usually filler or commercials.
EXACTLY.

Rock returns and instantly does great business for WWE. Undisputed GOAT.