Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Cena's promo make any sense on Raw?
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 AM
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Did Cena's promo make any sense on Raw?

I thought he meant that in all likelihood Punk or Rock would be champion, just because they're above everyone else, but that's when I thought there would be a six-man chamber match for the belt. Yep, Cena revealed it by mistake (even if the writers screwed up the order, Cena should've caught it).

I swear I'm a Cena defender, I've never been a fan but I've always respected the guy for how GREAT he is. But the last two weeks have to be some of the worst promos I've ever seen in my 13 yrs of watching wrestling. No idea what's going on with him. Maybe he just doesn't know what story he's telling cuz he doesn't have an actual opponent to target, so all he can do is be vaguely enthusiastic about the Rumble/Mania/WWE Title. He can't say its about overcoming Punk or Rock, cuz he doesn't know yet. Either way, g-d damn the last two promos have been horrible. When he made fun of the fat guy in the front row last wk, I was CONVINCED he was turning heel. 90% of the matches between two major good guys result in heel turns, so I'm beginning to wonder if Cena will turn heel at Rock/Cena II.

WWE favorites: Punk, Sheamus, Lesnar, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns,
Del Rio, Orton, Bryan, Ziggler, Wyatt, Usos, Cesaro, Mysterio, Kane
DGPW: Doi, Yoshino, Tozawa, Yamato, Dragon Kid, BxB Hulk, Ricochet, Super Shisa
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome