Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who would you like to get signed?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
rockdig1228
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

rockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who would you like to get signed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Lariat View Post
I know what you getting at but you should check out his matches outside ROH and Japan. Very smart and logical matches very WWE style
What other places do you mean? I know he regularly performs in PWG & I enjoy a lot of his stuff there, but it doesn't seem all that different from his ROH work to me. Maybe there's a bit more chain wrestling at times, but not drastically different. Haven't really seen any of Roddy in Japan so I can't speak on that though... don't get me wrong, I find him entertaining in the ring - I just think that he'd have so many things going against him for WWE's wrestling vision that I can't see him having much success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
This is why the Briscoes couldn't and shouldn't get signed.

I actually think this is why the Briscoes SHOULD be signed... the rambling redneck style promos they cut are super entertaining in my opinion. It's completely unique and would stand out against anything else in WWE today.

What is your issue with that promo? The content (them bashing WWE) or the language? I'm genuinely curious of your opinion, I'm not trying to be dismissive.

Last edited by rockdig1228 : 01-29-2013 at 11:41 PM.
rockdig1228 is offline   Reply With Quote