Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2/1 Smackdown, 1/30 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 11:19 PM   #95 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2/1 Smackdown, 1/30 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Ryback is such a big fan of MizTV that he completely destroyed the set six months ago.

I joked in another thread about Tensai and Clay being paired up as the "Hip Hop Hippos" but holy shit, looks like WWE is actually going to do it. Maybe not the expect name, but the same concept. At least Tensai will have something to do.

I think the Chamber match will be used to determine a number one contender for the World title and ADR/Show have their own match, despite what some believe. Please no Khali in that chamber match though, and I'm hoping for surprise returns from Christian and Henry to get into the match. Jack Swagger's return seems really random. I would have had him return as a face vs. Cesaro.

JOHN CENA - CONQUERED
RatedR10 is offline   Reply With Quote