Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who would you like to get signed?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
rockdig1228
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

rockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more seriousrockdig1228 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who would you like to get signed?

Ehhhh. I enjoy Roddy's ring work most of the time, but he would be completely out of place in WWE. First off, he's the same size as Daniel Bryan, who looks small in comparison to the majority of the roster (he's still one of my favorites though, don't get me wrong). While that's not as big of a problem as it used to be, his moveset is based around stiff striking & power moves - neither of which would fly well in WWE. The other thing about Roderick is that his mic skills are, shall we say... lacking. I think he has a much better opportunity to succeed in TNA.

Of the guys left on the indies, there's only a select few now that would fit well in WWE. Adam Cole, Sami Callihan, Johnny Gargano, and the Briscoes have the best shot at making a significant impact in my opinion. All of them can talk, which sets them apart from most other guys on the independent scene. It seems like the Briscoes have no intention of going to WWE though, since they shot down recent rumors about a try out.
rockdig1228 is offline   Reply With Quote