Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.COM: Mr. McMahon Suffers Broken Pelvis

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #104 (permalink)
Helmsley
TWEETING MY DISPLEASURE

Helmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missedHelmsley probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE.COM: Mr. McMahon Suffers Broken Pelvis

Some comments from the WWE.com article.

Quote:
I dont care if Brock Lesnar coming back is a story line or not, but it takes a really insecure man (if thats what he can be called) to inflict an injury real or not to a person twice his age. How proud his mother must be. Guess he never learned to respect his elders
Quote:
In my book brock lesanar is a coward and IS NOT a wrestler in my book he never has been a wrestler even when he first started with wwe i cannot stand him they need to make a watch between him and big show that would be a great match and let them hurt each other real bad also i think someone needs to do something about the sheild...ever notice they never fight one on one needs to be 3 on one ...tells u they cannot handle a one on one match individually ....put them to the test...otherwise they r just like a pack of vicious dogs...even tho it is a story line i like to see things be more fair....