Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.COM: Mr. McMahon Suffers Broken Pelvis
View Single Post
post #104 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Stephanie McMahon's Christmas Cookies
HEY PHIL

Stephanie McMahon's Christmas Cookies's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE.COM: Mr. McMahon Suffers Broken Pelvis

Some comments from the WWE.com article.

Quote:
I dont care if Brock Lesnar coming back is a story line or not, but it takes a really insecure man (if thats what he can be called) to inflict an injury real or not to a person twice his age. How proud his mother must be. Guess he never learned to respect his elders
Quote:
In my book brock lesanar is a coward and IS NOT a wrestler in my book he never has been a wrestler even when he first started with wwe i cannot stand him they need to make a watch between him and big show that would be a great match and let them hurt each other real bad also i think someone needs to do something about the sheild...ever notice they never fight one on one needs to be 3 on one ...tells u they cannot handle a one on one match individually ....put them to the test...otherwise they r just like a pack of vicious dogs...even tho it is a story line i like to see things be more fair....

Signature by ABROWN

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome