Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #264 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

I just actually used a Hunter Syringe and I felt like the Predator. I ran into Komodo Dragons and wow they took me by surprise. I killed one then wondered where the other one was and next thing I know it underneath me grabbing onto my leg lol.

What I didnt like about Far Cry 2 was that enemies seemed to just pop out of nowhere. I clear a spot and a mission later its packed again like nothing happened. Hoping taking out outposts helps in this game.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote