Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A flag design representing Earth

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500
Default A flag design representing Earth

Ok so this is a pretty simple request.

I would like to see designs of a flag representing Earth.However I want nothing fancy,I want something simple yet nothing cliche like the simple "3 colors" or the 3 colors with something in the middle so try to avoid anything similar to known flags of countries worldwide but if something is good do try it out I wanna see your best designs.Remember though,Symbolism is VERY important.

This will not be my signature nor avatar so I want it big,Big to the point where when you post it you post it as a spoiler "but not too big though".You see I'm going to use this image in a youtube video I am working on,If I pick your flag I will thank you in the info of the video with your name and even tell people to follow you on twitter or like you on facebook or whatever.

Anyway because everyone else is doing it...

Subject: Flag Of Earth
Size: Big,Post in a spoiler
Link to last request: This is my first request
Colors for banner: Surprise me,However just a reminder that this is a flag of earth so it might be a good idea if you used the colors blue and green then again I said surprise me so if you don't want blue nor green you can try something else if you know it'll look good.
Link some pictures for the artists to use: Its a damn flag.

That is all.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote