Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #127 (permalink)
joeycalz
From the slums of SHAOLIN.

joeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friends
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

People seriously need to learn the definition of the word, "charisma." Ziggler has a boatload of charisma. Where Ziggler fails to deliver is actual delivery. It is painfully evident that Ziggler will always sound awkward on the mic. He has gotten to the point where he can hold his own in a big feud with a top-flight star, but he'll never be "the man."

Does that make him overrated? I don't think so. I think he's properly rated where he is. Take the mean of all the hardcore Ziggler fans (like myself) and his detractors and voila.

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ on the Sig/Avi Set
Mark For Now: Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Bray, Wyatt Family, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Cesaro, Bad News Barrett, Stardust, Goldust, ____Sandow, Big E, Mark Henry, Adam Rose, Fandango, Paige, Renee Young, AJ Lee, Summer Rae
Favorite Wrestlers All Time: The Rock (1A), HBK (1B), Taker, Y2J, Stone Cold, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Sting, Mick Foley, Mr. Perfect, Hart Foundation, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, E&C, RVD, Team Extreme, CM Punk, Trish Stratus
joeycalz is offline   Reply With Quote