Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #16037 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
The layout and structure of the match just seemed all over the place.
Agreed. Should have been more back and forth if they were going to do the interference/restart finish but I guess Rock just doesn't have the cardio. The structure they went with would've been fine if they built to a good finishing stretch with believable nearfalls. Could've felt like more of a war and they could've integrated each guy's respective injuries into it. The way they booked the finish made the bulk of the match feel somewhat pointless.

Spinebuster + People's Elbow ending Punk's reign was beyond stupid. No I'm not one of those people who cares that Rock beats people with the elbow, but they should have had Rock pull out all the stops to win, thus making Punk look better in defeat and giving off the impression that Rock really had to be at his best to beat the champ. Not once did I get the impression that Punk was capable of beating Rock without help from The Shield and considering he held the title for 434 days and claims to be the best in the world that just isn't right.

Ugh.

Last edited by Saint Dick : 01-29-2013 at 06:29 PM.