Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Warrior

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Ultimate Warrior

I think the WWE's shitting on Warrior is a little too much.

The main reasons they use to bash him are no different than various other guys have done over the years. I mean, he worked for WWE on 3 different occasions. So, from his first stint, they knew what he was about but continued to bring him back.

I think the main bad point about Warrior is he doesn't handle business properly. The guy seems pretty intelligent but the fact that he's been shitting on the business and various top names in it for years will pretty much alter the views that any in the business have of him. Plus, he was pretty green and got pushed too far, too fast.

I remember Konnan saying he's only known 3 people to flip out on Vince and get away with it and that was HBK, Eddie & Warrior. Vince saw something good about all 3 to continue dealing with them and considering what guys like HBK have put Vince through, I don't believe Warrior is this psychotic, egomaniac they portray him to be, especially since they created the monster.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote