Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #104 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post

What match were you watching?

I know it was one of Edge's last and you'll romantizes it as being something great, but when Meltzer only gives it a *** 1/2... you know it is just average.

Last time I check, run of the mill 3 star matches aren't in the running for "MOTY". Techincally it was in the running I guess because e it was the first match rated that year lol
Oh, right, what was I thinking? Meltzer gave it three and a half stars, I probably imagined enjoying the hell out of it.

Whoops. Silly me. How could I possibly have mistaken that match for one of 2011's finest?

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote