Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #102 (permalink)
el dandy
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

el dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
your going off dave metzler? All that fucking idiot looks at is technical wrestling... The same Guy who said hbk/taker at WM 25 wasn't a 5 star match.
Like him, love him, hate him... Dave is the measuring stick. You don't see on guys wiki pages "Xdoomsayerx's or El Dandy's 5 star rated match" in their accomplishments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
Oh, right, what was I thinking? Meltzer gave it three and a half stars, I probably imagined enjoying the hell out of it.

Whoops. Silly me. How could I possibly have mistaken that match for one of 2011's finest?
I don't know how you could have. You probably also think Edge/ADR at Mania was one of the best matches of the year, too. That's cool, I'll continue using Observer's scale as a reference and not the "greendayedgemark if Edge was involved it is an instant MOTY candidate" scale.

Last edited by el dandy : 01-29-2013 at 05:48 PM.
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote