Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:26 PM   #190 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

There's plenty of lesbians/bisexuals that aren't hot. I'm not attracted to a woman that looks like Michael Jackson post-mortem. I don't give a shit if there might be a video of her wrist deep in Ellen Degeneres floating around the internet. The fact she fiends for vagina does not change anything. A spade is a spade. Of course, if she happens to be tonguing the face off of some other woman in front of me then I'll almost certainly stop and observe this behaviour like some sort of fucked up Richard Attenborough, but that'll be out of morbid curiosity, not because it's hot.

The chicks that do it for attention are pretty hilarious. Sometimes they'll be genuinely good looking, but if they're licking each others' foreheads in a nightclub because they're actively trying to look like gutter rats then they're probably retarded. Although they'll probably make an excellent IPV victim to a future serial rapist, so I guess they've got that to look forward to. It's not completely in vain, sugar.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote