Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler is running out time to cash in

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Eulonzo
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Eulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missed
Default Re: Ziggler is running out time to cash in

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
Survive the WHC Chamber until the end and get eliminated last, only for Big E to attack the winner (Del Rio) when he's celebrating and the Chamber has been lifted, then cash in and take home the gold.
That's actually a pretty good idea. It'll make Big E look dominant - let's be real, he isn't that intense or dominant because 90% of the crowd that sees him on RAW/SmackDown doesn't watch NXT so they don't know - and it'll also help Dolph, obviously.

As long as Big E really bears the shit out of him + using the chamber as a weapon by throwing him into the steel and stuff like that instead of doing that one finisher he has and then let Ziggler cash in, I'll be fine with this.