Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #84 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
To all you Ziggler haters, is he at least in your top ten? And I don't wanna be an asshole and tell you what to do, but I'd really appreciate if I saw who you thought was better than Ziggler. I think that a lot of the hate towards wrestlers is just cynicism that holds wrestlers to unreachable standards, so when we say a certain wrestler is awesome or terrible, I wanna know how they COMPARE talent, rather than just an up-or-down vote.
Top ten based on what? If it's wrestling abilities, then yes, I do place him there. If it's overall, then hell no although I don't know if I can even come up with a top 10.