Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - So what's your opinion of the One Night Only concept?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000
Default Re: So what's your opinion of the One Night Only concept?

First off i think its an amazing idea and in the right durection. A lot of people have been talking about how they needed to cut back on ppv and do special events. I figured it would have been on tv and maybe it might be in a year.So for now 15 bucks on friday night or ppv rerun on another day is a really good now idea for now.If it works then stay with that,Its its not working as well then move it to tv. For now its 15 dollar themed concept events and they will bring in lots of talent all over the world.Here is a list of the concepts fo each event.

I dont think it being tapped is a problem.Its only a hand full of people that read them. Hell im a die hard fan and ive always slipped up on a few spoilers but its not going to stop me from ordering it. I think certain events are more amazing then others.This is good because its catering to different people. Some think one event is better then others. International Incident to be will be amazing along with some of those world cup tournaments. Some think the hardcore and knockout events will be amazing when i think they are lame. Hopefully the 2 ring event is with the 6 sided ring.The world has seen 2 - 4 sided rings together .6 sided rings together would be unique .

7 events this year but it will normally have 8 starting next year.

* TNA X-Travaganza, featuring the stars of the X-Division (airing in April, taping 1/13).

* TNA Joker's Wild Tag Team Special, featuring enemies teaming and a Battle Royal final (airing in May, taping 1/13)

* TNA Hardcore Justice 2 - ECW reunion style "hardcore" show featuring hardcore stipulation matches bringing in ECW talents.

* TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA battling inside a Six-Sided ring.

* TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is.

* TNA International Incident - One night tournament featuring talent from " United States, India, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Japan & the UK" with the winner earning a TNA title shot.

TNA X-Division World Cup Tournament - four teams of X-Division wrestlers in a one night tournament featuring singles, tag, six man and eight man tag bouts.

* TNA World Cup of Wrestling - Four teams, each captained by a TNA wrestler featuring a Heavyweight wrestler, a tag team and an X-Division wrestler battling in singles, tag and stipulation bouts. The finale will be a "two ring, triple chance Battle Royal."

Last edited by shandcraig : 01-29-2013 at 05:07 PM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote