Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - That Facebook Thread (No, I don't want to be your fucking friend)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: That Facebook Thread (No, I don't want to be your fucking friend)

I still don't have a Facebook. I'll text a motherfucker. I'm okay with the fact I'm stuck in 1999 (people would text in '99, right? I did that in '99, right? I feel like such a senile old fucking bastard).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
I treat facebook as a fun time every now and then. I'll post a stupid-ass status (that, a lot of the time, zero of my 110 friends will understand) and just generally use it as a quick smile. I'm not kidding when I say this - I legitimately have posted statuses that were sexual-related vulgar to the point where I was aiming to see how many friends would unfriend me following it. My record is four.
Terrific.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote