Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rock convinces me that Austin should Never..Ever.wrestle again.....

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
ellthom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: Rock convinces me that Austin should Never..Ever.wrestle again.....

Austin should not come back... A PG Era Austin is not what I want to see. This current incarnation of the Rock has totally made me turn channels, even the Rock is boring now. Austin prided himself on drinking beer giving the middle finger and swearing like the SOB he is... what is he going to do now? Drink soda, give high fives and shout hallelujah and telling everyone how awesome Cena is?

I have no problem with WWE's current product but I just think Austin's time is done, we are forcing too much of bringing back old talent when WWe should be working on their current talent. All I hear on here is people asking to bring back, Lesner/Undertaker/Y2J/Batista/Rock/Austin/Kurt Angle/Jeff Hardy... me personally would prefer to see some current talent developed to be more suited for this current era instead of trying to mold older generation superstars into this current one.

R.I.P
Robin Williams
1951 - 2014

Last edited by ellthom : 01-29-2013 at 04:45 PM.
ellthom is offline   Reply With Quote