Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has anything OUTRAGEOUS ever happened at your school?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #161 (permalink)
NexSES
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

NexSES 101 - 250NexSES 101 - 250
Default Re: Has anything OUTRAGEOUS ever happened at your school?

In my 4 years of high school we had 3 fake bomb threats.

My senior year, a mentally handicaped kid said he was gonna bring a gun to school, he was a big dude, and resisted going to the office, so the school police officer tazered him, I was in the cafeteria at the time about 10 feet away, the kid took the first surge and they had to give him a second juice, which he let out the most disturbing scream I've ever heard.

Freshman year a girls ass crack was hanging out in my health class, and I poured a bottle of water down her ass, she had pink sweat pants on and let out a scream.

In 4th grade a kid tackled me on a snow hill at recess when the snow hills were icy. I proceeded to bounce his head off the ice, and busted his nose.

Junior year of high school I was in a feud with a kid, we were jawing at each other in the hallway one day and got separated. As I was walking to class he came up and hip checked me into a locker for some odd reason. I proceeded to punch him in the face, he got a body shot in, I then took him to the ground, and punched him and then threw a forearm/elbow to his nose, busting up his nose. I got in less trouble than he did since everyone saw he started it.