Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #7864 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Speaking of Cage of Death 14, it's next on my watchlist. That was the first negative review I've seen, tbh. I've heard many good things about the 6-man tag, Swann/Strickland, Fox/Anthony and the main event.

Idk, I enjoy CZW, they've found their comfort zone recently, IMO. Comedy matches, Junior matches, deathmatches, there's something for everyone on their cards.

Comedy matches, Junior matches, deathmatches, illogical booking, and more DJ Hyde than you can shake a stick at! C-Z-FUCKIN DUBBAYOUUUU!

CZW has terminated their partnership with Pancoast/HybridENT. The Ultraviolent Underground iPPV is cancelled. Fuck. I was really looking forward to that. I'm guessing the production quality of the DVDs will also drop tremendously. I can see them going to WNN, or WWN, or whatever it is that Gabe owns/uses for all his shows.

Last edited by sXeMope : 01-29-2013 at 04:24 PM.