Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - That Facebook Thread (No, I don't want to be your fucking friend)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #38 (permalink)
Tarfu
copy of a copy of a

Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu
Default Re: That Facebook Thread (No, I don't want to be your fucking friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
Plus really, it's hard to know what to say to someone when they have a catastrophic loss like that. Sometimes just letting them know you're thinking of them is all you can do. But I understand what you're getting at. There's really no right or wrong response in that situation. It's all just weird awkwardness and suckage.
Yeah, I was actually going to add something along the lines of "I know it's hard to deal with someone in time of loss, but..." Death just generally makes everything uncomfortable. Fuck death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
I treat facebook as a fun time every now and then. I'll post a stupid-ass status (that, a lot of the time, zero of my 110 friends will understand) and just generally use it as a quick smile. I'm not kidding when I say this - I legitimately have posted statuses that were sexual-related vulgar to the point where I was aiming to see how many friends would unfriend me following it. My record is four.
I hear ya, somewhat. Either they get it (probably not) or misinterpret it completely and likely think of me as an idiot or just an asshole.
Tarfu is offline   Reply With Quote