Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013 - A New Path
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2013 - A New Path

- Oh my God, Kurt Angle he is the Masked Man, Kurt Angle is back in the WWE, Angle is back in a WWE ring and he was the one who attacked Cena costing him the Rumble and essentially a chance at being in the Chamber, well it makes sense since Angle and Cena have a history together, a long-standing rivalry but what shocked me even more was Shane McMahon being in cahoots with Kurt Angle

- Wow Brock Lesnar is such a beast, what an F-5 to The Miz on to the video board, and Punk coming by to attack The Rock, I love it

- Brodus Clay attacking R-Truth, I wonder now that since Brodus is looking like he is about to turn heel, I wonder what will become of Cameron and Naomi, if they will still stick with Brodus or if they will abandon Brodus Clay but I will say Punk definitely lit a fire under Brodus and now he can definitely be a good monster heel

- Xavier Woods beating Cesaro to become the new WWE United States Champion, well this is a way to elevate Cesaro to the main event, so in a way I guess I am happy

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome