Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013 - A New Path

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2013 - A New Path

- Oh my God, Kurt Angle he is the Masked Man, Kurt Angle is back in the WWE, Angle is back in a WWE ring and he was the one who attacked Cena costing him the Rumble and essentially a chance at being in the Chamber, well it makes sense since Angle and Cena have a history together, a long-standing rivalry but what shocked me even more was Shane McMahon being in cahoots with Kurt Angle

- Wow Brock Lesnar is such a beast, what an F-5 to The Miz on to the video board, and Punk coming by to attack The Rock, I love it

- Brodus Clay attacking R-Truth, I wonder now that since Brodus is looking like he is about to turn heel, I wonder what will become of Cameron and Naomi, if they will still stick with Brodus or if they will abandon Brodus Clay but I will say Punk definitely lit a fire under Brodus and now he can definitely be a good monster heel

- Xavier Woods beating Cesaro to become the new WWE United States Champion, well this is a way to elevate Cesaro to the main event, so in a way I guess I am happy
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote