Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #7860 (permalink)
mobyomen
Learning to break kayfabe

mobyomen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmobyomen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmobyomen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmobyomen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Why, though?

Surely if you've loved the promotion to the extent that you've frequented their events the notion of dismissing them based purely on this (single) bad purchase is a bit close-minded? Every promotion strikes out now and then. But going by JoeRulz' reviews (I don't follow the promotion so I cannot personally comment), if CZW really is something you like, I wouldn't say the quality has fallen by the wayside. You just ended up with a dud. It happens to everyone. Be happy yours wasn't XPW's Freefall (FML ).

I've bought XPW dvds too! Only because I was at those shows in Philly and I could then spot myself in the crowd on the DVD. I think I wasn't happy with Cage of Death 14 DVD because last year I watched Cage of Death DVD with my friend and we were drinking and partying and having a good time. We had been out of the CZW loop for a while since we hadn't seen a CZW show since 2003. so COD 13 was a refresh to the recent years of CZW. I read reviews of COD 14 and they were all seemed very positive and I really think my expectations were too high. It was a fun show. I have a soft spot in my heart for death match wrestling. But it wasn't worth the $20.00 I paid for on Highspots.com (which is a great website. I'm not dissing Highspots. I love their site and I order numerous ROH DVDS almost every month. And they ship and arrive very quickly. Shameless Highspots.com plug) I'm looking forward now to picking up the PWG DDT 14 DVD and doing the beer and pizza night again with some buddies. Maybe pregame before the Elimination Chamber PPV? IF the PWG DVD is available in 3 weeks.