Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
Even.Flow.NYC
Charismatic Enigma

Even.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friends
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

I don't even disagree. I think he is currently overrated, although the guy has improved on the mic really, and he's had one promo above his level before TLC. But, he hasn't been truly going anywhere in that area and needs to be talk in his most comfortable way because he starts raising his voice and with his voice it sounds bad lol. Also needs to stop that SHOW...................................................................... off. That I find dumb. Still one of the better wrestlers wwe has

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future
Even.Flow.NYC is offline   Reply With Quote