Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rock convinces me that Austin should Never..Ever.wrestle again.....

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Rock convinces me that Austin should Never..Ever.wrestle again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
It doesn't convince me of shit other then some fans will beg for something and when they finally get it they will bitch about it.
Pretty much. For years people complained "OMG Rock's a sellout why'd he leave us! Come back Rock, WWE needs you! The people need you."

Rock comes back like:

"No! GTFO now you've stayed long enough. I don't want you beating my favorite wrestlers, only the people I don't like!"

You know you remember this.
Rickey is offline   Reply With Quote