Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #295 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

I thought it sucked:

CM Punk v The Rock - Royal Rumble (1/27/13)
I thought this could have been great, at the very least good. It was not. Off the top of my head I can't think of a more disappointing big time main event since HHH/Orton at Wrestlemania 25. It failed on so many levels. For long stretches it's slow and boring. No idea how someone can dislike HHH/Lesnar and then appreciate the injury work and selling in this. Trips/Brock is a far better example of two guys focusing on weaknesses and selling them well, and that match also had a lot more intensity and a better finish. This was sloppy at times, the table break (not their fault I know but still) ruined what was supposed to be the biggest spot in the match, and the finishing stretch was straight up garbage. It's more understandable now that I know they're having a rematch at Elimination Chamber but still, this could have and should have been so much better. My favorite part was Punk's expressions and acting after the lights out attack. Punk sold his knee injury well as you'd expect but why did he keep going for high risk offense? And he kind of blew off the selling after the restart. Didn't think there was anyway they'd have a worse match than Rock/Cena, but they did. Bad.
Saint Dick is offline   Reply With Quote