Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #42 (permalink)
L-DOPA
I'll never be lonesome again.

L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
People aren't tuning in to see him is my point. No one cares if Ziggler isn't on Raw for the next month. Ratings won't decline, nor will they dramatically increase. Get over yourself.
You don't fucking listen do you......

Like Headliner said, nobody moves numbers except Cena, Rock, Vince, Taker and Lesnar. That argument is invalid because I can almost guarantee you have a wrestler who is one of your favourites who doesn't move numbers either...but oh, you'll ignore that because you like him!

Oh but its the position he's on the card right? What about people like Sheamus then who got 6 months as the WHC? What about Punk? Big Show? Del Rio? Jericho? Are they all overrated because they are positioned too high up the card and don't DRAWZ?

The ratings cop out is not a legitimate argument, so YOU get over yourself and come back with a real argument please.

I'm a Laura Stevenson guy

Last edited by L-DOPA : 01-29-2013 at 01:53 PM.
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote