Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Flux
You just got Litt the hell up

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Ziggler defines overrated...

Oh jesus. When will people learn the difference between selling and bumping. He's a great BUMPER. He's average at SELLING. Just because he BUMPS well and pointlessly kills himself for a clothesline, doesn't make him a good worker. He's average at best, has very little character other than "typical cocky heel" and isn't anything groundbreaking on the mic.

Is he a solid worker, yes. Is he overrated, hugely. I'd struggle to put him in the top 10 workers of the company;

Cena, Cesaro, Bryan, Punk, Henry, Big Show, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, possibly Alberto Del Rio, possibly Randy Orton, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose (based on their indy work and FCW work). All of whom are much more captivating workers and stand out a hell of a lot more than Ziggler. As soon as Ziggler learns how to work an interesting control period of a match, then I'd consider him, but he's just so bland and boring when in control it frustrates me. Turning him face, may solve the problem, but there's far too many faces at the minute.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome