Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
truk83
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Kidd is the only one worth mentioning but he's done nothing but participate in 3 min matches so he doesn't count worth anything LOL next.
He does house shows, Main Event, NXT, Superstars, Saturday Morning Slam etc. Ziggler doesn't count worth anything either. He is the MITB holder, and not a damn person cares. He feuded with Cena, and nobody cared. They brought Jericho back to feud with him, and still no one cares. I realize Tyson Kidd isn't on Raw, or Smackdown like Ziggler. Hence the whole point of my thread. Ziggler is overrated because he is hardly more entertaining than Tyson Kidd. Neither man has much charisma, but the difference is only one can be on tv more than the other. Next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
Using ratings as an argument just devalued all of the opinions that you have been spouting off. At least come up with your own arguments to back up your opinion of Ziggler instead of resorting to what ratings marks spew every day because they cannot come up with their own arguments.
People aren't tuning in to see him is my point. No one cares if Ziggler isn't on Raw for the next month. Ratings won't decline, nor will they dramatically increase. Get over yourself.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome