Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #2029 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
that doesn`t mean I made a gigantic plot to buss shepard for absolutely no reason
Never said without reason, I said it was to confirm you as town and also pointed out where Shep said he wasn't going to be around much in a slip kinda way.

You sub in, meet Shep in the QT, where he mentions he is going to sub out himself, but you have a better idea.

That's the 'no reason' you are talking about.

Quote:
considering no other scum that has flipped so far has a duplicate role with town why exactly do you assume big man would put two busdrivers in a game? that`s just a clusterfuck and seems random to do when every to other has been given to one alignment thus far.
This is really, really bad. I have already explained this. I rolecopped you, got Dan's results. Mikey has come up with a a possible explanation for it, but you're talking a load of bollocks out your arse.

Quote:
you`re honestly accusing me of bussing shepard and then bussing lawls?
Here comes the made-up nonsense again. No, I stated very clearly that when everyone else was going after Lawls, you made a song and dance about Imp. You ignored the Lawls wagon until he had agreed to claim. Only when everyone lol'd at Lawls' claim did you jump on the Lawls wagon. Ages later you were trying to take credit for it which was laughable.

Cheap. Cheap as chips, boyo.