Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #2026 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

your case was ridiculous. you`re accusing me of being scum because I can catch a player without info, which you evidently cannot do. that doesn`t mean I made a gigantic plot to buss shepard for absolutely no reason at 3 am after a night of doing shrooms. or you know, I was just following a read I had since day 2 when he fucked up with mclovin.

considering no other scum that has flipped so far has a duplicate role with town why exactly do you assume big man would put two busdrivers in a game? that`s just a clusterfuck and seems random to do when every to other has been given to one alignment thus far.

I`ll claim too, if the players that are actually town want me to, but I`m not going to listen to your shit as you are just scum trying to get a mislynch done. you`re honestly accusing me of bussing shepard and then bussing lawls? so im taking out my whole team is what you`re saying as that really makes a shit ton of sense.

42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."