Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #2022 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Yeah there's no other reason why MDP would have been killed other than scum knowing his role. LC was also an odd kill selection on Night 3 and she had a power role.

Anark, you probably can't come up with Christo's role before Night is posted. I'm not sure if I want you to give results now though but on the other hand I'm assuming that you are a scum role cop which means scum already knows the roles. So yeah if you can give us your results I might be more inclined to believe you.

Also I wonder if Anark would go out on a limb like this to help Impulse by "confirming" his role.