Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #2021 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
my urgency to get you killed is so I don`t end up getting killed and don`t win another game with your fucking annoying bullshit? do you know how awful it is to watch you win games with your awful scum play and then brag about it as if it was impressive that you didn`t show up for 9 phases and then won the game because no one paid attention to you?
Quote:
my prior knowledge of shepard`s scumminess was reading the damn thread. anark you realize there is a reason I die before day 3 in every fucking game, right?
Quote:
also I have 100 posts in this thread and yet you`re going throw the player who has 13 posts of activity to try to get a read on me. do you realize why you`re such a mong in mafia now?
Can anyone else sense the desperate urgency in Magic's recent posting since I put my case against him?

The man is scared.