Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler defines overrated...

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Ziggler defines overrated...

I tried to like this guy, and I guess I appreciate his work in the ring. However, there are better workers in the WWE than Ziggler. One of them is in the Shield, and Daniel Bryan is another that comes to mind. He has zero charisma, and I can't believe people think that this man should have been given the figure four. He sounds like a teen aged boy, and forgot to give Billy Gun his "look" back. I can't stand Cena, but in no way should he have worked with that nobody of a star Dolph Ziggler. Is there potential for Ziggler as a "face"? Possibly, but right now I know that is easily the most overrated talent on the roster that is in the position that they are in right now. The man is the MITB holder, and it means nothing right now.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote