Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

Looks like you beat Seph to making a DS3 thread lol. Ive payed for the game cant wait to pick it up. Amazing how I became such a fan of the series and it was only months ago when I never even touched any of the games. I recently beat DS2 on Hardcore so excited to see what bonus you get for it. Hopefully its more than a refurbished weapon.

cant wait to be Isaac Clarke again. ive just heard great things about the Co op and what you can do with weapons. Dead Space 1 was great but DS2 improved in probably every facet. Hopefully 3 takes it to another level.
Havent touched the demo at all so nothing will be spoiled. if anyone has played it, what are your opinions on it.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote