Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #4749 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: 1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh wow. Yeah guess I can understand why, but I think Rock might have used 'Bitch' before on someone. Think it might have been Cena last year.
That's the point! He used it before and it WASN'T censored. So the fact that they suddenly censor it now, makes no sense. Especially when Raw is rated 14+ in Canada and they constantly play the whole "viewer discretion is advised" message. What's the point of that message or a 14+ rating if stuff like that gets censored anyways.

Family Guy is rated PG in Canada yet when words like that are said, it's uncensored.

Without thinking about what actually did happen, anyone else find it funny to hear how much fans were cheering when the lingerie pillow fight option on the wheel was chosen(since fans thought a diva spun that). If WWE does actually listen to its fans, I don't get how they won't realize that this is stuff fans want to see out of the divas...That was one of loudest reactions for (what people thought was going to be) a divas match, in a long time