Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #4746 (permalink)
Loudness
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Loudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missedLoudness probably won't be missed
Default Re: 1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
That entire segment was another entertaining Rock & Punk exchange. Love the intensity they are bringing and the verbal jabs they are taking at each other. And Punk's venom about house shows was MUCH better than Cena's "couldn't hold my jock strap" line.
I lold when Cena got 100% boos from the crowd when he mentioned that, even Cenas fans prefer The Rock since he appeals more to the female/children audience than Cena (better looks/superhero persona etc), along with the adult crowd that is 100% pro Rocky obviously. You know you're a shitty babyface when the top heel gets more sympy from the fans than you. The fans at RR made me think that Punk actually belongs in the ring with Rock (and he's shown good mic work for the whole feud aswell), I mean the crowd was still 80/20 to 60-40 at the RR (mostly pro Rock on RAWs building up to RR) or so but

a) Punks a heel and

b) Let's go Rocky/CM Punk and Boots to Asses/Knees to Faces alternating chants.

Cenas a babyface who only has the female/children audience to cater to, and once that is taken away he's a full on hated wrestler. Rock vs Cena is going to have a terrible dynamic, too bad Pyro was right and it's not going to be Rock vs Punk II, would be better from a fan dynamic and entertainment standpoint.
Loudness is offline   Reply With Quote