Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jericho's WrestleMania opponent?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
What_A_Maneuver!
Working on my abs

What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500What_A_Maneuver! 1001 - 1500
Default Jericho's WrestleMania opponent?

At this stage in his career Jericho is in a position where he can have a show-stealing match at on any card. Much like the position that Michaels, Bret Hart and Kurt Angle used to be in.

Now that is pretty much confirmed that Jericho will be at Wrestlemania. Who do you think his Wrestlemania opponent should be? and who do you think it will be?

I reckon the Ziggler feud will end at Elimination Chamber and he'll move on to someone else. I am really hoping he faces off with Daniel Bryan. A wrestlemania match with Jericho and Bryan is a potential masterpiece if they get enough time.
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline   Reply With Quote