Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fmr.WWE-writer says Shane "wrote" all Royal Rumbles the past 15 years

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 09:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Fmr.WWE-writer says Shane "wrote" all Royal Rumbles the past 15 years

Not surprising at all to me. Shane was always ahead of everyone backstage in real world perspective out of the wrestling bubble. He knew what's hot and was considered "cool" in every demo. Vince can only hope that this guy comes back to take his spot when the time is right because no one is more fitting or close to him as a reasonable businessman along with the wrestling knowledge from over 40 years of living the business every day. He covers every aspect.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote