Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #414 (permalink)
nevereveragainu
Humbled

nevereveragainu 101 - 250nevereveragainu 101 - 250
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

i guess i should explain how Yellow is flawed

1. needing pokemon stadium to unlock the surfing mini game, thats great "try to find our nice suprise by buying more of our s**t" not saying Stadium is s**t, for the most part, just sayin'

2.dispite what you saw in the anime pikachu is still under the limitations as every other pokemon and thats definately not good news when the first gym is ground based, i know there are other pokemon around to help you with that but unless you had prior knowledge you probably wouldnt be prepared for the moveset changes without needing to level grind your life away

3. the oppdents are more linient than in the other versions when their pokemon have stat or status effecting moves, they spam the heck out of them giving you plenty of free hits and like i said earlier this is game that revolves around as little moves as needed to get the ko.

Pokemon isn't that hard of a game to begin with and this kind of liniency just makes me feel bad for completing the game without properly earning it

at least in the anime it makes sense that a pokemon who is frozen solid or asleep would be considered ko'ed even if it is just freaking cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
That's why they give the running shoes right away now Trying to compete.
pokemon is grind tastic anyway and the game world is pretty big with a lot of unused space, increased speed from the running shoes and or bikes makes it more fun because level grinding and the slow walking is just work

good thing the Pokemon Stadium games have unlockable options to have the game boy mode at double and even triple the speed, i wish i knew that earlier

Last edited by nevereveragainu : 01-29-2013 at 07:13 AM.
nevereveragainu is offline   Reply With Quote