Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2005, 05:29 PM   #936 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being the booker

Quote:
Survivor Series next Thursday (December 22nd)
Dangit!! That is my last day here, and the day that I have to study the hardest. Oh well, I know what I am doing first thing when I come back!

Quote:
Eddie Guerrero.

Personally, I would like to use him on one last occasion, as I dont really want the last time I use him to be a screwy draw, and would rather I let him bow out in a better fashion (I know it's only a BTB, but still to me I feel I should). It would be the last time I would use him, as the date of the PPV is one week before his passing, but I'd rather see what the reaction would be, before making a full decision.
I would have him bow out in a good fashion. If you are comfortable using him, do it. If not, than it is okay. My partner personally could not write a match with him. I think that I could, but it is all your discretion, not ours.
arjun14626rko is offline   Reply With Quote