Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #934 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2005, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Wolf Beast
Why am I still here?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Thanks for re-posting those reviews Arjun. Much appreciated, as I know you didnt have to do it, but thanks.

Okay, just as a reminder on how I'll be going through things for now. On Thursday, I'll post the Raw following Nemesis, which is a full show I had written before I took the break from this thread, along with a recapped SD, which has the first few segments in full, before the rest is in recap form.

Then, on Sunday, I'll post a recap for the following three weeks leading to Survivor Series, before posting Survivor Series next Thursday (December 22nd)

Right now, Survivor Series is coming along nicely, but I dont want to give much away, until nearer the time. However, if possible, I wouldnt mind if anyone who regularly reads the thread could give their opinion on something which I cant decide on right now, which is the situation with using Eddie Guerrero.

Personally, I would like to use him on one last occasion, as I dont really want the last time I use him to be a screwy draw, and would rather I let him bow out in a better fashion (I know it's only a BTB, but still to me I feel I should). It would be the last time I would use him, as the date of the PPV is one week before his passing, but I'd rather see what the reaction would be, before making a full decision.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome