Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #7910 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - BRAVE BRADFORD/KICKING KIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Crusaders I don't know how many more times I have to tell you that one, guess you're just caught up on the Waratahs being such failures that it pains you to see other peoples teams gain success. 96-19
You don't seem to get the concept here. By referring to the team of the state you are in ie your local team as failures because we're yet to win a title and then in the same paragraph also talk about the Crusaders success you're essentially making my point for me. You have little to nothing to do with New Zealand, or Christchurch yet you support the team there as opposed to the team thats based in your home town.