Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011
View Single Post
post #730 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 12:28 AM
Cosby's Spiked Xmas Eggnog
Proud #NewBlack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Yeah I need to look better. I took all my gear off for the Havel fight and since I picked a black dude this time I looked like Charvoal man lol. I could play the whole game offline since I dont need hints cuz I already beat the game and if I need help I know where to go for it
Im so used to the short cuts I got last time I forget how to even get to the first bell lol. Im making a mistake starting a new game now lol. last time whenever I turned off my 360 i'so just turn it back on minutes later to play again. With me getting Far Cry 3 and DS3 in a week I'll have to stop. And I cant beat it fast cuz I like to take my time. How the hell are you on your 6th playthrough when you just started this for Christmas Croft

Just got the drake sword when I played last I got a couple dragon scales and could have made the sword better. Are there any other uses for dragon scales.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome