Wrestling Forum banner

1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

328K views 5K replies 541 participants last post by  Shazayum 
#1 · (Edited)

The Rock is the NEW WWE Champion and John Cena has won the Royal Rumble Match for the second time in his career! I wonder what will happen next on the Road To WrestleMania?

:rock4 :cena2:vince3:punk3

Discuss or RAGE!

wwe.com said:
What did Mr. McMahon have to say about CM Punk losing the WWE Title after the WWE Chairman played a pivotal role in the main event? And why should Paul Heyman be worried heading into Raw on Monday night? Find out in this exclusive video from Royal Rumble! http://www.wwe.com/videos/mr-mcmaho...-heyman-wwecom-exclusive-jan-27-2013-26087762

See less See more
#2 ·
Y2J looks as good as ever, and JBL was killing it per usual on the commentary. He needs to be full time on RAW.

Interested to see what's going to come of RAW tomorrow. I was very let down with Cena/Rock winning; not saying it was unexpected, but to me it just doesn't make sense. Far as I can tell, the match intrigues no one.

#7 ·
Rock will probably bring in the new title design. Punk said over Comic-Con and other interview panels a title was made and "waiting for me or more likely the next champion to introduce". That said, a rematch of some sort is on the cards and I look forward to seeing how this all develops, aswell as Punk's direction wrestlemania wise.

#12 ·
This is going to be difficult....

Dolph will feud with Ziggler...again. Another career vs briefcase match soon.
Sheamus vs Orton.
Punk vs Cena matches galore. Because the rock wont wrestle.
Bo Dallas in feud with Wade
Ceasaro vs the Miz ongoing.

And crappy segments between Cena and the Rock, Punk bitching.

SO all in all, 10 mins of decent programing (Jericho and Dolph) 50 minutes of advertising and two hours of shite.

#13 ·
This is going to be difficult....

Dolph will feud with Ziggler...again. Another career vs briefcase match soon.
Sheamus vs Orton.
Punk vs Cena matches galore. Because the rock wont wrestle.
Bo Dallas in feud with Wade
Ceasaro vs the Miz ongoing.

And crappy segments between Cena and the Rock, Punk bitching.

SO all in all, 10 mins of decent programing (Jericho and Dolph) 50 minutes of advertising and two hours of shite.
Wut.

Reactions: MrJamesJepsan
#14 · (Edited)
:cena2 I respect you Rock, but you beat me last year, and I owe you one Jack. Let's settle this once and for all... at Wrestlemania!

The Rock says this: We had a hell of a match last year, so why not do it again? Only this time, the stakes will be even higher because it will be... for the WWE Championship! :rock4

#17 ·
Sigh... ignorants, is quite obivious that Carlos Slim bought the WWE, and will have ADR winning the WWE title and retaining WHC champion at EC, then he will defend both titles at WM, in 2 FFW(against cena,rock and punk and the WHC against sheamus, ziggler and show)

#25 ·
Well, WWE wanted to get fans talking and they succeeded at it. I would love to see how shit goes down on RAW tomorrow. How do they explain this bullshit? And no the bullshit isn't Rock as WWE champ. It's Rock pulling through with a superman performance that only The Rock could get away with it seems. Gets his ass kicked throughout the match, gets attacked by The Shield, eats some boots in the corner, hits a clothesline, gets an elbow drop and somehow wins with just one People's Elbow.

#26 ·
Time for Cena to smile like a MOFO - talk extra loud, say he loves the people, point his mic to the crowd and say , AND THATS WHY I LOVE IT HERE CAUSE THE PEOPLE CAN SYA WHAT THEY WANT AND DO WHAT THEY WANT AND ITS WHY I AM HERE 24/7....P.S. he's probably going to be the leader of the shield and turn heel (Nah probably not )

#28 ·
IMO the royal rumble match conclusion could have been a tad bit more epic.

Would have also liked to see the rock do that rock bottom he was talking about where punk would think to himself "its over" to conclude the match, instead of a quick peoples elbow.

Will be sweet to see the rock in the elimination chamber though.

Cena winning the rumble? Im not even mad, but the fact that i don't even give a shit anymore kind of bothers me.

#29 ·
LOL, personally, beyond all the other RR fallout, I want two things.

1) For Ziggler to start caring about the title he's supposed to getting ready to cash in on: the World Title. Aka Ziggler Army vs ADR and RR

2) Cole and Lawler getting attacked by The Shield. Sure, they've done the light trick before, so most people would assume that The SHIELD jumped Rock. But Cole was squealing like a pig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.