Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2005, 03:05 PM   #929 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko
Default Re: Being the booker

RAW Homecoming; October 3rd 2005: Cleveland, Ohio;

This is going to feel like I am reviewing a PPV!

Everything is new!!!!

Spelling and Grammar
Needless to say, 10/10

Length
22 pages are mighty impressive! Full of promos and nine matches!! Great effort! 10/10

Another brilliant Christian promo! His status has completely elevated since Summerslam. Once again, you have incorporated comedy and seriousness into one, while generating heat. Retirement home!!!! The Rock is three years old than Christian!! Anyway, after garnering some laughs, Christian goes on rambling to gain some more heat as he acts like an egomaniac. Yup, here is Cena to put an end to this. Ha, Christian wants to rap to Cena. You did quite an excellent job on that! I am impressed! That was better than the rap battle at the Royal Rumble. HBK has a few seconds to insult whatever he can until…………Randy Orton!!!
Oh, and Christian, as for you being a lady thriller?? After that WrestleMania video, I’d say you’re more of a dinosaur thriller!!
I voted for that video two months in a row!! You are quite a comical guy! WOW!! All out brawl and here comes DX to help. I am glad that you kept Sting and Undertaker away as they are mysterious characters.

Here is our friend, Vinnie Mac!! Steel cage match first!!! Orton will win! 10/10

1st Match: Steel Cage Match:
Randy Orton vs. Luther Reigns
I have never seen a show that kicks off with a steel cage match. Onto it! You have to get the blood and gore in there at some time. Mr. Legend Killer is dieing, Wolfy, save him!! Luther is just manhandling him. Orton stops Reigns and nails the RKO!!! Son of monkey, here is MJ. HBCade and MJ are scared with their NEMESIS ECW champs coming to the ring and they hightail it!! RKO!!!! Randy wins! That is the way to have momentum heading into a title match.

WOW!! Another strong promo and it was not one line like rey’s ! Foley is going to kill Flair on Sunday. Pardon me, Cactus Jack will kill Flair and maybe Batista. He lost a month of his life and he is hell bent on Flair. 10/10

2nd Match:
Val Venis vs. Ken Kennedy
The debut of Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneddddddyyyy…………………………………………..Kennedy!!!
You are using him as a face and still using the microphone gimmick, I love it. Kennedy beats Venis with the samoan drop from the top. I hope he does not break his neck in the process. And of course, he announces his win!

3rd Match: Smackdown Showcase:
Triple H & Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar & Goldberg
I hope that you can execute this without Raw. Eddie and HHH HAVE to work together or no Wrestlemania. Triple H does not even care while the other team collaborates. HHH does not come in contact with Eddie, so he is safe. Eddie will vent his frustration on Smackdown, I am sure.

DX may finally lose the titles as a tables match is perfect for ECW alum. 9/10

Cabana time with Hogan, hulkastalgia.
You people suck as much as the Browns
They lost again.
Huh? A midget Hulk Hogan? Where are you leading us? Piper wants to spit at Hogans face! Eugene? Oh my! I want to see some antics. Shucks, here is Hogan. Hulk Hogan and Eugene vs. CCC and Piper should be explosive!!

4th Match: ECW Rules; Non - Title Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Rhyno
We have a preview for the second straight week. I am glad that you did not go overboard with the hardcore as you need to save it for two matches at Nemesis. In all, a win for Mysterio as he rolls into Sunday is what he needs.

A heated exchange is the way I want to go into Nemesis.

5th Match: Womens Championship Match:
Shaniqua vs. Local Jobber
Yeah, Shaniqua dominates. Two powerbombs!! I think that you have run out of female wrestlers.

Uh oh, Trish accepts the challenge from Shaniqua for two weeks away, which just will happen to celebrate the year anniversary of her holding the title. I guess I was wrong, Shaniqua will not hold the title longer than the Moolah. I think that the situational and dramatic irony will get the best of Shaniqua. 9/10

If Raw is in Toronto in two weeks, does that mean Raw is in Rochester in three??

6th Match: 1st Blood Match:
Christian vs. John Cena
Great match summary! I like the cheese grater even though Cena blocked it. Both men are down and the LIGHTS GO OUT! BUT THERE IS NOT A SIGN OF THE UNDERTAKER!! But Christian is busted open! How does this work? That is quite Undertakeresque. Put his opponent’s blood on him, Summerslam 2004. It is quite disturbing, but you are really building this six man match very well.

Vinnie Mac has done well in Foley’s absence.

7th Match:
Carlito & Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Hulk Hogan & Eugene
Can you say every tag match Hogan has been in?? I can! Eugene is dominated by the heels while Hogan fires up the crowd. After a few minutes, Eugene tags in Hogan and the roof blows away. Hogan is beaten, but then he hulks up and wins! Reminiscent to every Hogan tag match! I see that you still managed to get Eugene’s antics in there.

Flair is here to insult the legends. I hope that they dominate him and Batista. Makes some valid points however! Flair is really proud of the fact that he can still wrestle. I was really hoping that the legends could retaliate for being insulted. I would refuse to appear on that show unless I did my finisher to Flair. Ah well, hypes up the streetfight even more. What is the difference between, no holds barred, streetfight, hardcore, and no DQ anyway? 8.5/10

I am glad that you did not run down the Nemesis card but rather you just posted it.

Main Event: Non - Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Sting
Sting is just too much for HBK to handle. This is the final part of the Raw build up to Nemesis. HBK walks out on Sting but…

Vinnie Mac orders for a second match. But with special modifications, the world title is on the line, and HBK does not have the champion’s advantage.

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Sting
I doubt that Sting will win but oh well. Uh oh, the scorpion deathlock is locked in!! HBK escapes and then blocks the death drop! HBK proceeds to hit the signature elbow drop. Sweet chin music! That is all she wrote.

WHOA!! ALL OUT BRAWL!! CENA AND ORTON AMBUSH HBK BUT HERE COMES DX. THEY ARE FOLLOWED BY CHRISTIAN AND TOMKO!! ELEVEN PEOPLE!!
GONG!!!
Here it is. It is over now! MJ and HBCade are double chokeslammed. Christian takes the Christian way out. Orton and Cena rid of HBK. Good bye ECW tag champs! Orton is chokeslammed. Cena is last ridden! See ya Sting! Here is the exclamation mark, TOMBSTONE TO ORTON!!!

That is the way to end the show!!! I guess that Undertaker dominated to convince all the ten year olds that Undertaker is going to win.

Entertainment
Can you say best show ever!! This was almost a PPV! Great effort on matches and promos! Nine matches and some very sharp promos. In the four months I have followed, I say best show ever! 10/10

Bottom line
You really hyped up Nemesis very well. This could be better than Wrestlemania, if it were not for the namesake. I am sure that the main event is twenty five pages. Ninety one pages is a lot. I will be administering a review on Saturday night.
I however I will NOT review SD! I think you know why. I will leave explained predictions though.

Thanks for writing another excellent show!

WWE Championship Match:
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit
At the moment, I am going Benoit as you are a huge fan, and Benoit has never been the champion in here. Plus, does Angle have greener pastures with Bret Hart?

World Heavyweight Championship Match: 6 Pack Elimination Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Sting vs. Randy Orton vs. Undertaker vs. John Cena vs. Christian
You know that I am pulling for Randy Orton the most, but you know that I would not mind whoever won. I am sure that HBK will not win as I think the primary reason for him being champ was so that he could match up with Kurt Angle. I do not think that Sting, HBK, or Taker will win due to age. I think that it is down to Cena, Orton, and Christian.

WWE United States Championship; Stretcher Match:
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield w/ Jamie Noblevs. Chris Jericho
Jericho is going to push JBL off the stage!

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: ECW Rules:
Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam
I am not sure, but due to RVD’s brutality as of late, I think that he will pull out the win. I think that Rey will be injured and then return to “screw” RVD for the title.

20 Minute Time Limit:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Triple H
Eddie has not won at a PPV since Wrestlemania, but you never know. Triple H beat him multiple times when you had Eddie in the midst of his long USA title reign and when HHH was the champion. Glad that ended before I started reading.

Streetfight:
Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair
Two brutal, all out fights in two PPVS? Ah well, I am sure that you will differentiate. Help me out here, what is Flair doing in a streetfight? He is fifty six. Foley is thirty nine. This could be a backbreaker if you know what I mean.

Unfinished Business:
‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin & The Rock vs. Goldberg & Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman
I am sensing a turn from SCSA or the Rock.
arjun14626rko is offline   Reply With Quote